Superior performance provided to the crew on the modern battle field
To meet US Army’s needs related to the Mobile Protected Firepower Program, CMI Defence America Inc. is offering a dedicated variant of CMI Defence’s 105mm gun-turret. Called the Cockerill® 3105 MPF, this lethality solution offers a low level of risk due to the mature and qualified status of its parent, the Cockerill® 3105.
This modern designed turret offers many advantages and features that will definitely empower the American war-fighter of today, with protection, precision and firepower in order for him/her to fulfil their mission.
Large quantities of the Cockerill® 3105 turrets and of the Cockerill® 105 gun (CMI Defence 105mm Direct Fire Gun) are currently being produced and delivered within the frame of a major armament program. Having such “HOT” production lines allows CMI Defence to rapidly respond to the NDI aspect of the MPF program.
For the record, the Cockerill® 3105 MPF constitutes CMI Defence’s contribution in the joint offer made with SAIC and ST Engineering, SAIC acting as the prime contractor and ST Engineering as the chassis provider.
- Capability as an Infantry Support Weapon, firing all NATO Standard Ammunition
- Manned by a two man crew
- Highly reliable autoloader
- Autoloader reloading under armor
- Modern capabilities
- Hunter killer mission profiles
- Integrated coax machine gun
- Capability to integrate multiple sights from multiple manufacturers
- Designed around current soldier HFE restrictions
- Electric drives
- Compartmentalized ammo storage
- Precision fire control system
- Intuitive Man Machine Interface
- High probability of hit by the crew
- “Steel on Target”